This is my classmate Jack Pozniak who 16 years of age and I am going to use him as my final artist, and will appear on the contents page of my magazine. I have decided to use Jack because he is an attractive, young male who the target audience of my magazine will admire. I am going to call this artist Logan Haynes. Logan is an 18 year old singer/songwriter who found his love of music when he was thirteen as this is when he was given his first guitar. He has a cool, fashionable sense of clothing and a very stylish look, shopping at all the major places such as Topman, DropDead and Hype, so going for the more indie style. Most people think of Logan as a wannabe Ed Sheeran, however he wants to show people that he can be different and his own person. Most of Logan's songs are of a slow melody and contain lyrics of his own personal experiences that make your heart melt, showing his caring side. He wants to provide his target audience with something that they can relate to.
Logan is in this issue of Beauty&Beat because we want to portray his fashion sense to the readers, and show that it isn't too hard to find something out there that is affordable for you to look stylish.

For the photography, I would like Jack to wear clothes that suit the personality of Logan. I would like for him to wear black skinny jeans with a blank white T-Shirt and a black leather jacket. I would also like him to be wearing either black boots or canvas shoes. I would like his hair to be how it looks in these photos as it doesn't look exactly the same as to hairstyles out there at the moment.
I would like the location to be in woodland or in a field, outside somewhere. I would like there to be sun and not for it to be raining, however if it raining, it could link to the colour of the clothing I would like him to be wearing because it is dark.
I would really like for Logan to be holding a guitar (with a strap) in the shoot because I want to portray how much music means to him, as well as fashion.
No comments:
Post a Comment