This is my friend Georgina Wood who is 17 years old and I am going to use her as my second artist, who will appear on my contents page of my music magazine. I have decided to use Georgina as she is an attractive and young girl who will receive a lot of attention from my target audience because of this. I am going to call this artist Sammy Coleman.
Sammy is a 19 year old female who does not like to be without her guitar. She has a good fashion sense and enjoys wearing winter clothes and she likes feeling warm and looking stylish. She lives in Berkshire, England with her two cats, three fish and a rabbit. Sammy is an animal lover and spends a lot of time in her garden writing songs, surrounded by things which make her the happiest. She has a rather strong personality, and is not weak, so does not let herself to get walked all over, however she is a lovely girl who would do anything for you to help.
Sammy is in this issue of Beauty&Beat magazine because of her recent split with her boyfriend. The magazine is giving us a little insight into why and how her partner has split with her. There will not be an interview as Sammy is not my main artist, but there will be a little article on the topic.
I would like Sammy to be wearing winter clothing and also would like some of these clothes to link to the colour scheme of my magazine. I would like her to wear quite a bit of make-up, with a lipstick that is either red, or a skin tone. I would like her to wear a lot of eye make-up.
I would like Sammy to be wearing winter clothing and also would like some of these clothes to link to the colour scheme of my magazine. I would like her to wear quite a bit of make-up, with a lipstick that is either red, or a skin tone. I would like her to wear a lot of eye make-up.
I would like to take photos of Sammy against a brick wall. I would like her to hold a guitar or pulling poses for the camera to show her personality.
Poses: Hands on hips (one and both), smiling with and without teeth showing (although I think this may not be the best pose because this would portray that she is happy she is single, whereas I would like to show her in a negative way), blank face (not smiling) cheeky smirk, not looking at the camera and close up of face against a brick wall.


No comments:
Post a Comment