Monday, 3 November 2014

Feature Article Artist Planning - Daisy Reilly

This is my friend Lucy McAdam who is 16 years old and I am going to use her as my solo artist for my music magazine. I have decided to use Lucy as she is an attractive and young girl who will receive a lot of attention from my target audience because of this. I am going to call this new solo artist Daisy Reilly, I think this is a cute name which fits the personality which I am going to create for this new singer. 

Daisy Reilly is an 18 year old female who has been signed with Island Record label for just under a year, and has a new album called Here's My Soul. Daisy lives in a rather big house in the country side in Berkshire, England. She enjoys her life, and has a slight rebel side which only a few people know about. She wears lots of different types of clothes, enjoys lounge-wear when at home, but also has a lot of colourful and stylish clothes that she wears when going out with friends or family. Daisy has a new yellow Mini Cooper and used to work in an Italian restaurant, but her new career is a lot better suited to her. 

This interview is taking place because of Daisy's new album, Here's My Soul, and that she wants to promote herself so that she is well known. The Beauty&Beat magazine also wants to do this interview so that they will be the first company to interview Daisy Reilly and the first to promote her new album. The genre of the album is pop music, which I hope is portrayed in the way that Daisy looks within the magazine.

I would like Daisy to be wearing colourful clothing, so that the clothes will link to the colour scheme of my magazine. I would like there to be either some green or orange elements, with black within the clothing she wears for the photo shoot. I do not want her to be dressed completely in black as this could portray the wrong image I am hoping to put across with Daisy.  I would like her to wear make-up, but not too much, just enough that makes it look rather natural.  

I would like to take photos of Daisy against a blank wall, possibly with colour (if this is possible). I would like Daisy to hold a guitar or some sort of instrument (again, if this is possible), or pulling poses for the camera to show her cute personality, for example winking at the camera and smiling. Other poses I would like her to do would be to have her hands on her hips, pouting, smiling (showing teeth and not), playing with her hair and also putting her index finger in front of the camera to show she is #1 or to promote her album which she hopes to get to #1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment