This is my drawn out plan for my cover page of my magazine. It has been drawn in a normal HB pencil, which unfortunately does not express parts of the house style, such as the colours and the real fonts I will be able to use.
The masthead is going to be black and hopefully behind the models body.
The background is either going to be white or the same colour as within the photographs, as I feel that editing the hair well is becoming a difficult task.
I am going to change the prize of the competition from a fashion theme to a music theme, so that the content of the magazine is portrayed more.
The colours on the page are going to be pink black and white, with blue as this is the colour of the top my model is wearing.

This is my drawn out plan for my contents page. I am hoping that the "CONTENTS" will be the same font as the masthead on the cover, so the house style continues throughout the magazine.
The background is going to be white, most of the wording is going to be black and the thinner boxes down the left side are going to be a light orange and the two thicker boxes will be pink.
There will be writing between the boxes to show the main stories that will be included.
I decided to include a section for the next issue, so that the readers will look forward to what is coming next week and who the main article will be about. I have included four photographs so that the contents page is easy to look at and not just full of writing, which can easily bore readers.
This is my plan for my feature article. There is going to be a question and answer interview with Daisy Reilly, so there will be a lot of writing on this page.
The colours within the page will be pink, black and white so that the page is kept simple. This will be a double page spread, and on the left page will be a photo of Daisy Reilly taking up the whole cover.
I have used a drop cap to provide emphasis with my text, and I have also used pull-quote which will be "I just want say I love you all...You inspire me everyday".
There will also be a little emoji of an animal in the corner of the page. Something unique that my house style has is that on every page there will be a little emoji linked to the article.

No comments:
Post a Comment