Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Photography Of Sammy Coleman

These are the photographs I took of Georgina on the 10th of October. I learnt from my other photos to change position of the model to obtain a wider variety and used a cat for a few for a little difference, although the cat was rather difficult to use as it would struggle and would not work with the camera. I also changed the outfits slightly to change the colouring and to draw the attention of the reader's eye. I am pleased with the amount of photos I took as it shows that I can change the angles and positions and expressions. I did have a slight problem with light, however, which was a problem because my camera would not take the photo as it became dark very quickly, and I had no access to a strong light. 














 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment